HOW TO USE:
- Spray FOGSAVER onto your spectacle lens as per the requirement to cover the whole lens.
- Use a microfibre cloth to spread it all over the lens with no pressure but a very gentle hand.
- Let it dry for five minutes.
- Once totally dry, again wipe off the blurry lines of the coating that you can see on the lenses with a very gentle hand in a circular motion. Please do not apply pressure as the coating is very thin and can easily come off if applied with pressure, thus no results can be seen.
- Once you see that your lenses are clean, you are ready to go and the coating will be effective. 6. Spreading and rubbing the coating on the lenses should be done very GENTLY and with NO PRESSURE at all in a circular motion for best results.